Thursday 3 August 2017

Cute Congratulations Plaid Baby Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I absolutely love building my own backgrounds using stamps. Not only is it rewarding, but it also allows you to customise your background with any colours or style you want!

Take the Waffle Flower Plaid Play stamp set, for example. On Monday Jenny showed how it could be used to create perfect masculine cards. Today, just by changing up the colours and layering slightly, I was able to use the set in a completely different way, and create a baby card:


How adorable is that?! Love it!


I stamped my background in tones of pink and yellow. It was so easy to do, even if you don't have a stamp positioner tool! Once my stamping was done I tapped a white inkpad over the top of it to make the colours less intense. I love the soft, muted look that resulted!


I love the adorableness of the Waffle Flower Popping In stamp set! I combined several of the images with some simple pencil colouring for a delightful scene! The banner is from another favourite set of mine - the versatile Lawn Fawn Bannertastic stamp set!


I thought I'd leave you with a parting shot of all that adorableness!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team