Saturday 9 December 2017

Merry Christmas From All Of Us

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I have another set of cards for you in the categorie: Easy and fast to make!
This time I wasn't in the mood to colour so I decided to go with dies. I chose W Plus 9's Stitched Holiday Icons - what a great set. I love the stitched details and how versatile this set is.


For this card I started with something I normally do last: Stamping the sentiment. I set up a sentiment in my stamping tool and stamped five cardbases (three from white cardstock, and two from shimmer carddstock, one silver and one gold) at once. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things' Merry Everything.


Then I die cut the snowman and the tree of the Stitched Holiday Icons from white, grey and silver cardstock.


I decorated the snowman and the trees with various things: On the one hand I die cut different shapes with Mama Elephant's Confetti Creative Cuts from mirror and glitter cardstock in silver and gold.


And on the other hand I used pearls and rhinestones.
I tried to spread them randomly and not to create an even pattern. In my opinion it looks more intresting this way.


For a final touch I cut by hand a snowman nose for most of the cards.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni

      

3 comments:

  1. What a great set! You have made all the cards look so different. ... very clever.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set! You have made all the cards look so different. ... very clever.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Love the simple design and they way your dressed up all of your cards differently.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team